Obermeyer Ski Wear Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Obermeyer takes great pride in the quality of our skiwear. We expect our garments to stand up to the use for which they are designed. Obermeyer offers a limited lifetime warranty on the garment to the original owner against defects in materials and/or workmanship.
Issues covered under warranty include manufacturer’s defects with:
• Buttons, snaps and clasps
Issues not covered under warranty include but not limited to:
• Abrasions on sleeve & pant cuffs due to “dragging”
• Normal wear and tear
• Misuse of garment or improper care
• Accidents resulting in rips, tears, burns and stains
• Fabric fading
• Natural breakdown of materials/laminations with age
Should you find a defect in materials and/or workmanship in an Obermeyer product, please contact the retailer where you purchased the product. Most of our retailers have very reasonable return policies and will gladly help you. If you are unable to contact your retailer, please email Obermeyer Customer Service, email@example.com.
In your email, include the following:
• Two photos: One photo of the entire garment; the 2nd photo reflecting the defective area;
• A brief description of the defect;
• The 5-digit style number (located on the inside label, black tab);
• The size of the garment;
• Your shipping address and telephone number.
Upon receipt of your email, a member of our warranty team will respond promptly and guide you through the next step in our warranty process.
Obermeyer Customer Service email address: firstname.lastname@example.org